Magic 4D Stick-On EyeBrows™ Tattoo
Filling & contouring your brows is definitely an ANNOYING daily makeup routine...Sometimes even make your brows asymmetrical. Now create MOST NATURAL, FULL BROWS in a second with our 4D Stick-on Eyebrows!
✅ 4D instant eyebrows
✅ Painless & affordable
✅ Save $$$ from microblading
✅ Long lasting & waterproof
✅ 8 different brow styles
✅ Easy to apply and remove
APPLY DIRECTLY ON TOP
NO NEED SHAVE OFF! Simply apply directly on top of your eyebrows. Perfectly solve problem of sparse or light brows as these stick-on brows seamlessly blend with your own brows, so no one discovers your little secret!
LAST UP TO 7 DAYS
These brows are water-based brow stickers - simply dip water & stick to wear instantly to create 4D & hair-like brow strands with desirable brow shape. No professional makeup skill is required! And once it sticks, it becomes waterproof, smudge-proof with long lasting result up to 7 days!
😍 CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK 😍
- Stick to wear instantly to create full, natural brows with desirable brow shape. No professional makeup skill is required.
4D Hair-like Texture
- Stimulate microblading effect with hair-like & natural brow look. Seamlessly blend with your own brows.
Waterproof, smudgeproof with strong staying power up to 7 days. Feel free to reuse by dipping water & re-stick when they start loosing (with proper maintenance).
Find your Perfect Brow Shape
- We offer 8 brow shapes to universally fit any face contour. Perfectly flatter your face shape with a sharp arch, gentle curve, or even straight ones.
Stay firmly even when you put on brow tints to change brow colors, or apply makeup base/ makeup remover around the brow.
Pain-free but REALISTIC!
Simply wear to get professional, hairy brows without going through any painful surgery or eyebrow embroidery
Alternative to microblading & brow pencil!
- Replace artificial eyebrow pencils that leaves you arches ashy. Also saves you another $2000 for microblading that damages the eyebrow roots.
HOW TO USE:
- Position 4D eyebrows on desired area
- Wet the paper side with a small amount of water
- Peel slowly and done